Thursday, November 4, 2010

This is the Age of Adz: Eternal Living


My lovely sister is coming to Savannah this weekend. I don't know exactly what to show her because the southern charm of Savannah isn't as strong as it was two months ago. I will give her a spin on my bike, a trip to the beach, good food, a double feature with my friends. What more could a girl ask for? I will tell you what.

SUFJAN SUFJAN SUFJAN.

After years and years of being an avid fan, I am finally making my dream of seeing him a REALITY! I may or may not have wooed my first boyfriend in 7th grade with his lyrics. It has been some time coming. What can I say, his music "has gotten me through." My sister and a friend are joining me for one delightful road trip to Atlanta. I cannot control my excitement.

This weekend, have a listen to some Sufjan songs:
Casimir Pulaski Day
Decatur, Or, Round of Applause For Your Stepmother!
Sister Winter
The Avalanche
Enchanting Ghost
Age of Adz

The quarter is boiling down, but I still have much to look forward to. Farewell, fellow friends. I will hopefully fill you in on my Sufjan experience. For now, this is what my sister looks like in my dreams...



No comments:

Post a Comment