Wednesday, November 10, 2010

And It Is Coming To A Close...

Felicity: Season Two

With only eight days left here, ideas of "what will be" are a constant. However, I am attempting to fully focus on how much I have to do before I leave this place. Currently, I am experiencing the well known but not missed back aches and dry eyes from too much art. With this being said, I am the slightest bit stressed and always droopy-eyed, but have the perfect medicine and break coming my way. What is this perfect medicine, You ask? Oh! Yes! My delightful second familia is coming to Savannah. This weekend will be full of touring, eating, and catching up with the Turner clan. Also, dearest Haley Moore is coming for a visit and staying with me!! Both Haley and Ellie are thinking about joining the world of SCAD in the up and coming years. What a dream and what a weekend! However, like I said, there is much to do so let it begin now...

My Eight Day Forecast
-Design Project
-Finish Drawing Project
-Art History Test
-Art History Field Trip
-Art History Quiz
-Felicity
-The Pink House (restaurant) YIPPEE!

That is it. In almost a week, I will be free. There is much I want to do after my road trip (accompanied by Jake Green and Julia Patton) to Dallas is complete. See the following list below for more details...(these are all things I dream about doing)

My Dallas Holiday To Do List
-Job
-Make Presents
-FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY
-Art for My Sake
-Bake
-FRIENDS
-Learn To Master All Things Knit
-Run Two Miles Comfortably





AHHHHHH There is so much excitement.

P.S. This is my dream: -Laugh, Eat, and Be Merry (or Married)

1 comment: