Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Here, There, and Everywhere


Bits and Pieces: Here, There, and Everywhere
With a little under two full days left here, I have one art history exam, one design critique, and a little packing and cleaning here and there. That is not a long list of things. This week is almost over and I feel that a lot of my thoughts and feelings have come together in a whirlwind the past few days. I am no longer tired, but so excited for what is next. There is much to look forward to. I will go ahead and say it...I feel in limbo. I am homeless for the time being. I carry a home in my heart and it is no longer a place but the people I am around. I am so thankful. I will explain in a very heart warming Thanksgiving post. For now, I know this is where I am supposed to be. In just four days, I will be sitting on my couch at home trying to decide where to take miss Julia Patton for her first Dallas meal. My "TO DO" list is moving towards just how to spend my time over break and I am ready for that. I love you dearest family and friends and cannot wait to see you and hear what you have been up to. I will also post after the GA to TX road trip with pictures and such. There will be many knitting pictures, broken window pictures, singing pictures, sleeping pictures: the most exciting of things! I will leave you will a little something something. Do not be fooled. That is not me in the picture, but if it was I would have cried with the success of making something so fabulous. Knitting Fever, anyone?


No comments:

Post a Comment