Monday, December 13, 2010

A Typing Flow




My new form of thought is the typing flow. You can change things and work through them all over the internet! I feel a little silly because I was such an advocator of written word. What am I saying? I am still a huge fan of written word.

I am fearful of what is to come, but not happy with staying here. I am jumping across the absurd, preparing myself mentally, physically, spiritually to make the leap to something bigger. This “something bigger” might be challenging and frightening. Making this leap is laying down the comfortable and the normal and continuing the journey laid before me. I don’t have any idea of what is to come before me. Honestly, I don’t have huge ideals; I just want to begin the future now. As each day passes in this phase in my life, I see that the difference between the past, present, and future is not THAT different. They all correlate with one another. With out one, there could not be another. I appreciate who I was, who I am, and who I will be in the future. The common denominator is the same: it is all about relationships. It is odd to come to that realization over and over again. It seems so simple, yet here I am a few days after Thanksgiving, giving thanks for those who are in my life. I have realized that I am blessed with the people in my life: past, present, and future. What do I want from these next years? I want to become better. I want to become closer to the Lord. I want to be more real with my friends. When I am away from them, I want to learn to be praying constantly for them. I want a lot, but I don’t think it is unrealistic.

The year is changing and the cold is coming only to bring the warmth of spring. Ahhhhh.

That was my scatter of thoughts a couple of weeks ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment