Monday, December 6, 2010

364 Creations To Go


Today was a good day. It was a wonderful day of relaxing. I ran errands, saw people that I wanted to see, bought some wonderful watercolors, and began to paint.
Today, I officially begun my own version of a "drawing a day" for the next 364 days. I have talked and thought about this process for far too long. So here it is. It is out in the open. I cannot hide from it any longer. One down. 364 creations to go. That means 364 new moments to ponder my life and work some stuff out...on paper! It is like a diary, but better!! I cannot wait to see the progress and transitions that await me in one year.
I have missed drawing, reading, and writing these last few weeks. Good thing these actions remain constant and I am the one changing. (makes it a little fun)

No comments:

Post a Comment