Tuesday, December 28, 2010

DIRT



After a little art gallery in the Bishop Art's District closed (Decorazon), I was a little bit sad. Whenever I came back from Savannah, I followed my mom's advice, being the Master Gardener that she is, and went to the store that replaced it. This is a store of all stores. The name is Dirt. It is owned by a couple who got married in April. After talking to the husband, I realized this was a dream life they were living. The husband, Chris Eudaley, is a photographer and graphic designer while the wife, Sonya Eudaley, is a florist and artist. They live above their shop in the Bishop Art's District. I couldn't believe this store or their story and immediately wanted to be a part of their small little world. They photograph, plan weddings, supply the flowers, you name it. So great. So cool. Many of the flowers in there consist of succulents planted in really cool found containers or old tins. If you ever get the chance, take a peek inside their store and talk to them. I am going to brag and tell you...I was the first person to by dirt from dirt.


No comments:

Post a Comment