Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Geneveve's Birthday Wish




Geneveve officially turned the big 50 today. That is half of a century- a VERY big deal.

We have been and will continue to celebrate all week. For today, the actual birthday, we ran errands, relaxed, ate burgers and cake, listened to Sufjan Christmas, opened presents, and rounded things up with decorating the Christmas tree. This is always my mother's wish on her birthday. She wants us all to stay home and help her bedazzle the tree with the pinecones she has collected for the past 25 years. With my sisters gone, the Christmas tree decorating attendees were just my parents and me. Feeling a bit out of place, it was my dad's first time to hang a Christmas ornament. We were all very proud of him.





Now we are ready for some Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment