Tuesday, November 22, 2011

This morning I woke up to the annual "Birthday"- a Beatles classic in the Russell family.


With pure delight, I witnessed my sisters put on a show of their best (spastic) dancing.  They made it through the entire song complete with a bit of huffing and puffing, side stitches, and sore legs.  

I then proceeded to don my birthday best (my calf hair black and white zig zag wedge desert boots), go see a movie (The Descendants), eat, see people, go visit a working sister, get visitors myself, and finish catching up on my newest show-REVENGE.  That is right.  8 episodes. 2 days. AMAZING.

Then we went out to my favorite Dallas restaurant- Si Tapas.  Yet again, it really outdid itself.  







ANDDDD most importantly,
THE winner of celebratory texts and voicemails goes to my dear friend, Matt Callison.  Pretty good, eh?



No comments:

Post a Comment