Wednesday, November 16, 2011

*Sigh*

There it is.  I just finished my last class of the quarter.  It is so strange to think that in less than twenty four hours I will be on my way back to Dallas.  I feel like I was just back there (maybe I was, but still).  This quarter FLEW and I finally understand what people mean when they say that time gets faster and faster.  It really does.  I am happy to have finals behind me but sad to be leaving the home of 2420 Reynolds.  I have never seen so much procrastination in my life!  


ice cream, late night snacks, and Claire Barnhardt


(this last one is Spencer's arm getting stuck in the railing- toooooo classic)

This place brings me such joy and I will miss so many things about it...

Things I will miss about this place
running route through the palm trees
cinnamon rolls at Back in the Day Bakery
the cat across the street that acts like a dog
impromptu dancing
top 100 hits of the 2000s
sitting in the kitchen and sweating because I get so hot but still sitting because I want to talk to everyone
weekend trips on the east coast
how big my room is
my roommates
people hiding my smorkin' labbits in places I can't find myself
Foxy Loxy
etc.

The great thing is... the break is only for six weeks and soon I will be back refreshed and ready to spend six months here in Savannah.  School is hard and I am ready to relax a bit. 
Dallas, here I come.  

No comments:

Post a Comment