Monday, November 28, 2011

Day One of Productivity


Today began my first day of PRODUCTIVITY!  If you haven't already heard, I have thrown the idea of returning to my old job out the window and have settled with finally diving into all the art projects that have been building up in my mind.  Between paintings, spinning yarn, weavings, and other fibrous constructions I have my work cut out for me.  This morning, I continued working on a watercolor that has taken me far too long to finish...a say by tomorrow it will be done! hip hip!  For now, I am about to head out to White Rock Lake with a big fat blanket in my back seat (freezing temperatures in Dallas!).  I am going to cozy up with warm beverage in hand, read, write, and look out at the leaves and lake around me. 
I am very very excited and this is only day one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment