Saturday, September 24, 2011

Its That Time of Year Again

It does not seem like a year has gone by since the last birthday of Julia Patton occurred.  Looking back one year ago, I can't help but think we were all baby friends living baby lives.  I say that but honestly, nothing much has changed.  Some things have changed though.  We all have stopped worrying about losing friendships...Among many thoughts and meditations, we have all put the question "when are they all going to find better friends?" behind us, realizing what we have found is special. We have grown more accustomed to life here in Savannah and have found a home.  This year has been filled with peace and there is SO much to look forward to.  I would like to take this once a year opportunity to say that I am truly thankful for my friends and what they have meant in my life.  I can't wait to spend the next three years with you guys livin life "one felicity episode, one dance party, one night of homework, one bake fest, one burn at Forsyth" at a time... Cheesy? Maybe so...


Anyways, like I said, it is Julia's birthday again.

This is why I like Julia.
She made a private event for her birthday bash.  6 Awaiting Reply, 1 Attending...


No comments:

Post a Comment