Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Exhaustable

I am a person who exhausts songs.  I have always felt bad for those who live with me because I am sure that I run every song into the ground... slowly, but surely.  When I was little, it was Norah Jones. (sorry Natalie)  When I was in middle school and highschool, it was every single Radiohead song. (sorry friends and family) The past few weeks have been a bit different.  FUN and EXCITING! (sorry roommates)

Pictures by Benjamin Francis Leftwich


I'm So Depressed by Abner Jay


Werewolf by Dead Man's Bones



Decatur, Or, Round Of Applause For Your Stepmother! by Sufjan Stevens


And I proclaim today's song to be...
June on the West Coast by Bright Eyes

3 comments:

  1. I am the same way Frances! And I always end up regretting it when the best of songs end up overplayed.
    Ps. How is half-marathon training going? I was actually about to run it with some girls on my CC team but my mom didn't like that idea so much...
    I want to come visit you at SCAD! And I'm not just saying that...I actually need to haha :)

    Autumn :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't blame her. I am not doing it intensely. It was just to help motivate me. half-marathon training is slow. Honestly, school has gotten the best of me and it is hard to run all the time. I am making myself still run it though even if it is slower than what I expected. oops. YOU ARE MORE THAN WELCOME TO COME STAY. I would LOVE that. SERIOUSLY.

    ReplyDelete