Monday, March 7, 2011

*Signed, Sealed, and Delivered*...ITS OURS!!!!

I would like to say, I have been holding off on posting this out of fear that the relationship of this house (see below) and us might be jinxed. We have made it through and THE HOUSE IS OURS!!!!!



"Ahhhh"

*sigh of relief*

"EEEELKJDFL:KSHFHEEEEEEEEEEERRRKKK!!!!!!!"

*excitement bouncing off the walls and my being*

Today is the day that the phrase "get the ball rolling" can actually be said... because THE BALL IS ROLLING! (written about three months ago). (present day interpretation- THE BALL ROLLED) The housing woes of this year are simmering down. finally. After calling many people (including a woman named Tinky Pickney), roaming around Savannah countless times, and touring apartments, we have found THE house. The lovely four bedroom home is perfect in every way, shape, or form. I'll be honest-I have absolutely fallen in love and I cannot wait to put furniture in it (too soon to start thinking about the details? NOOO). There is SO much excitement surrounding this house. The excitement includes but is not limited to the following. We can cook in our huge kitchen with an island and two refrigerators. We can have dinner parties all the time. We can have a nice relaxing night on the screened in porch playing games or just reading in each others' company. We can run from room to room visiting each other. We can even shut the door and hide from each other too! what?!? That is the crazy idea that I have been forced to put under the bed since living in the dorms. I cannot wait to turn on the fire and relax while watching TV. I cannot wait, I cannot wait, I cannot wait. I cannot wait. LA LA LA LA LA.

Come June, this little jewel of a house, will be ours (temporarily). Stay tuned and ask details to visit us. We have lots of room, so come stay with me.

In the words of Miss Julia Patton, its "signed, sealed, and delivered."

No comments:

Post a Comment