Tuesday, March 8, 2011

My Speech


I wish there was more time in the day or I just wasn't so tired. One thing I have noticed since coming here is the fact that I get somewhat slower as the quarter comes to a close. I don't know if I am not reading as much as I was or if I am just so tired I cannot think properly. Something is off though. I find myself saying these sentences that don't make sense. Words start to form and I either 1. finish the nonsensical sentence 2. forget what word would come next OR 3. attempt to say a word but it comes out as a blurb. Some have said this happens a lot with me and is normal, BUT THINK ABOUT HOW BAD IT IS NOW! I hope I tame this rising problem before it gets worse. Hopefully it will get better after spring break. If not, I will be the laughing stock in my speech class next quarter.

Yesterday's nonsensical words- bob and throme. who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment