Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Time





Life here at SCAD does not give me a whole bunch of time. There are so many things I would like to do. When I look down the road, there just aren't a whole lot of free spaces lying around. I am here and I love it. However, I wish there was more free time. I cannot wait to return home in six weeks. Almost more than being home, I cannot wait to drive home. If you don't know me, I love road trips. My friend and I concluded that all familial and personal problems can be boiled down not having family road trips. Its a good thing! I cannot wait to drive with my friends Jake and Julia. They can drive and I can knit. How perfect!! This was a slightly roundabout way of saying, "I have a new project I want to begin." Again, if you know me, you know I love blankets. I am in the process of knitting one, but it is going to take me ages! This is my next project, and it is another blanket. Go figure. I like soft things and I want to be a grandma.

1 comment:

  1. how about jake drives and WE can knit. sooooo excited for this.

    ReplyDelete