Wednesday, April 25, 2012

The Greatest Response

Today was a great great day.  I have never had such a varied emotional response to my art work.  Today in critique, I shared two prints with my class.  One was of a very dark figure and the other was an abstract exploration.  The second seemed almost science inspired.  The class was divided on which one they liked more but one student said that he could not stand another second in front of the print with the figure.  I know this might seem like a horrible thing to you, but it has been one of the greatest responses to my work since being in Savannah.  It means that people are truly reacting to what they see.  They aren't just looking.  They feel something too.  It was such a strong mix of love and hate from everyone and it has made my day just a little bit brighter.



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones


Be honest about what you see and let it take you where it will!

No comments:

Post a Comment