Sunday, April 22, 2012

Dau-Fus-Kie





explorations!


african american chapel


in the cemetery


a horse at the glass house


a view on the island

I am sitting at the dinner table this Sunday night trying to prepare for the coming week... Midterms have officially hit which means that I will be bound to my Art History textbook, the library, and the printmaking studio for the rest of the week.  Luckily, I was able to take a little break this weekend at Claire's grandparents home on Daufuskie Island.  It was full of exploring, porch swings, reading, homework, food and games.  The weather was absolutely perfect and I even managed to squeeze in a run on the beach yesterday.  It was dreamy.  Feels like summer and it feels so right.  
For now, I will return to my book and let the busyness begin tomorrow. Farewell. Farewell. 

No comments:

Post a Comment