Monday, August 8, 2011

Fly Fishing Adventure: Check!


Remember when I was talking about this???????

Well, here it is. A snapshot of our adventure. I am pretty sure this trip went down in the books as an experimentation of sorts on how girls, if given the opportunity, can rise to any occasion. That is right. I am talking about catching 11 fish on day one and 6 on day two. Pretty impressive, eh????




I was putting together an epic blog post about this adventure because of how amazing it was but then I looked down and it was five pages in the making in my journal... instead I will let you imagine its glory!!!! We experienced going to the local Sunday farmer's market, fly fishing (obviously), toasting to our success with brownies and milk beside the river, watching the Bachelorette finale!!!, racing to the airport to catch our standby plane, and waking early to seize the day and eat a delicious feast every morning. It was amazing and I cannot wait to embark upon my next fly fishing excursion.

No comments:

Post a Comment