Thursday, June 23, 2011

Scotland, Scotland, Scotland!



I have been home for 18 days now, which is just enough time to begin wanting to move around again. Tomorrow, I am traveling to the great lands of Scotland to visit my sister who has been studying in Edinburgh this past year. Reuniting with my sister after six months will be glorious and touring her town with my dad will be amazing. Every Riven Thing and Anna Karenina are along for the ride. Let it begin. Also, I am bringing my sketchbook. My goal is to sketch most of my traveling in it with the addition of recording the same sights in picture form as well. I cannot wait to don my warm weather attire while drinking great coffee at the castle, drinking whiskey with Mary, going to the fibers exhibit, hiking Arthur's seat, listening to Bon Iver on the plane, talking about personalities and future plans with some of my fam, etc. In less than 24 hours, I will be on a plane in order to begin this adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment