Wednesday, May 4, 2011

19 Hours & Counting!


The time is near! In about 17 hours I will be getting on the plane to go to Dallas. Just two hours later, I WILL BE IN Dallas for the whole weekend!! (thursday to monday morning). I cannot wait I cannot wait I CANNOT WAIT. I thought about it and realized it might be silly going to Dallas just four weeks before school ends- why not just stay in Savannah? (especially after five months) but then i thought Why not just go to Dallas? The draw of Dallas: It is Ellie's art show, Natalie is getting done with school, I get to see the people who I want to see, I get to eat mexican food, I get to relax and sit on my couch, I get to sleep in my own bed, I get to eat my dad's grilled food, I get to hang with my family, I get to play cards, etc....

Places I am going to go and the things i am going to do
get a haircut
ellie's art show
walking around white rock lake
coffee at white rock coffee
JD's chippery
SI TAPAS
mothers day festivities
cook out
weaving on my hand made loom

No comments:

Post a Comment