Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Procrastination Got The Best Of Me

This has absolutely nothing to do with this post. It is just making me feel better.

I have known about my Harry Potter speech for about three weeks now. In about an hour I will be saying this said speech in front of my COMM--105 class. It seems like just a minor part of my life. You may ask, will I remember this speech in my years to come? You would answer, no, why would I? I would answer, Of course. This is the day that I might fail. Although I have known about his speech for three weeks, I didn't begin to memorize this until one o'clock last night. I had exactly two hours of sleep and then woke up at 4:30 AM- not because I was practicing, but because I was so nervous. Alright, I am done now. In one hour, I will be saying a speech that I will remember for the rest of my life!

WHEN I SAY HARRY YOU SAY POTTER!
HARRY! (me)
POTTER! (you)
(this is my opening line)




(just kidding, someone once said that would be embarrassing...WHOMP WHOMP)

No comments:

Post a Comment