Thursday, April 21, 2011

Come One, Come ALL.


join me


This is one of the greatest things that I have seen in a long long time. I have watched the 2011 touring process with great excitement and then it dawned on me- I CAN DO THIS TOO AND SO CAN YOU. You sign up for 25 dollars and you get a sketchbook to do WHATEVER you want with (you really pick a theme, but still.) WHATEVER you want with. In February, you send your books in and they go on a world tour for the year 2012. After they have toured, they make it to the Brooklyn Art Library where they find their home. They stay there in the library's permanent collection and can be checked out for years and years to come. I am giddy about this and cannot wait to travel to Brooklyn next year to spend a few days and flip through all the amazing sketchbooks. Don't worry though, the sketchbooks do go on a WORLD tour.


"it's like a concert tour, but with sketchbooks."

No comments:

Post a Comment