Monday, February 7, 2011

Road Trip to...the Smallest Church in America



On our way to Jacksonville to see Hundredth's concert for the second time, we decided to take a detour to the smallest church in america. We thought we had passed it, not knowing how small "smallest" is. After about seven minutes, we look to the left and find the quaintest church. It was built by Mrs. Agnes Harper long ago and deeded to Jesus Christ. There are about six seats in it. Complete with stained glass, pews, a pulpit.... who wouldn't want their wedding ceremony here?!? right?! (just kidding. I would not).



After a few minutes of driving, a pit stop was inevitable. Look what I found in my stall. It cracked me up. I entered the gas station with fear in my eye and left with a warm fuzzy feeling. This is so ridiculous. Sadly, I accidentally erased the notes that said "You are Beautiful" in them. HAHAHA



We finally made it to Jacksonville, passing the free orange juice stand by >:(. We had the opportunity to eat some Chipotle, go to the beach, go to the concert and then head back to Savannah. The beach pictures will be put up later. They are pretty funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment