Thursday, January 6, 2011

Back At It


hello there, it has been a while.

I made it back to SCAD on the third after 17 hours of driving (all in one day). I would say it was not that bad of a drive, but I fell asleep at the wheel. Truly, it wasn't THAT big of a deal, but was not allowed to drive after that. I was so amazed that I had a full dream in two seconds that I still cannot focus on the potential danger I was in. BUT here I am! AT SCAD! (my dream was about my husband and I cheating in Scattegories...WHAT?)

Here I am. It is strange. In some ways it feels like I never left this place. The first full day here was complete with relaxation and welcoming the group back to Savannah with a welcome back dinner at a Tapas Bar. It was great to catch up and that is what makes it feel like nothing has changed. I have finished the my "first day"s of classes once again. With those days behind me, I am looking forward to getting into a routine, figuring out my teachers, and the town of Savannah. There is so much to see here and so many restaurants and cool places to explore.

In the meantime, I have my list of new year's resolutions lined up. Some people don't believe in resolutions, but I always make a full list. Some things will end up happening and changing and some will not.


The List
-babysitting for the third time in my life
-exercise drawing on a daily level
-taking pictures and recording stories (people or places)
-continual projects around the dorm or future house or apartment
-writing letters on Sundays
-challenging someone
-looking at myself with a critical eye
-learning new knitting stitches

No comments:

Post a Comment