Sunday, July 1, 2012

Update 1: Found Church

I have arrived in Lacoste, France and have decided that I will be posting pictures and experiences in short (among other things) to keep you guys (family and few friends) posted. 




 Here are some pictures of the chapel in Lacoste.  It is tiny and mass only happens every few weeks whenever the traveling priest is able to make his way on over.  Tootsie, not to worry.  I will be getting the full experience even if I can't understand every word.  

Besides getting used to my new town, I went to the oldest Roman market in Apt, picniced under the Pont St-Julian Roman bridge, explored Bonnieux and another nearby town, and have already eaten my weight in chocolate croissants.  This place is going to be lovely and my goal is to experience and work on things before I analyze them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment