Saturday, January 21, 2012

A Structure

It has been a while. 
Between now and last time I have fully entered back into the swing of school.
There really hasn't been a moment to stop besides a day ago when I decided to make the best decision of my life- shut the doors, close the curtains, and sleep the afternoon away.
I have already moved past the overwhelming feelings my classes have flung my way.  I am so excited for the amount of work I will be producing this quarter.  I love everything so far. 
Bookmaking. Love.
Images on Fabric. Love.
Modern Literature. Love. Love. Love.
Online Math....

Anyways, last weekend I had to make eight books using some different structures: fan, accordion, blind, and western codex.  This is one of the structures.












A Jean Movement

No comments:

Post a Comment