Monday, September 13, 2010

College



As I write, I am enjoying a nice cup of coffee with some peace and quiet. mmmm. So far, college is just great. I love Savannah, and am excited to start exploring and figuring out how to bike/walk/bus around the city! All I know is, I will be having very curly hair while I am here. Between the weeping trees, church steeples, and carriage rides, it seems this place will do me just fine. I went to Bull Street Baptist yesterday and was delighted to find a good message and very very friendly old people! I think I will definitely be going back. Between many other things, orientation was a joke and missed most of it and toured around the city and buying things for the dorm life with my parents. Our dorm room looks pretty good, although the walls are a bit empty. I love my roommate and cannot wait to rekindle this friendship. Also, I am excited to get to know others...in due time. My roommate and I will be watching lots of TV. Here I come Kardashians/ glee/ modern family/ man buys world/ project runway/ cake boss! Oh my! Went on my first motorcycle ride last night. Life is just so crazy here.
Here is my address here: please write me, i will write you if you give me your address:)

Frances Russell

Turner House Room 470 Mailbox 798

231 W. Boundary St.

Savannah, GA 31401

No comments:

Post a Comment